Sunday, March 29, 2009

An Ending lead to a Beginning


That is what I always believe and it come true this time round. After a long run for 25 weeks on Gundam 00 Season 2. Finally it come to an end and I am satisfy with the ending. Time to buy it model kits and color them.

And at the same time, tomorrow will be my first day of school. Hopefully everything will go smooth and I will be able to corp with it.

I went for swim today and got myself sunburn on shoulder as well as my back(due to I only know breast stroke). May need a few days to recover.

Few days ago talk about my dream machine(iMac and "N" router). But after some deep though, I going to drop the plan. Because of budget and the need. I will be able to revive my old PC by spend less than 1k. And the wireless connection at my home is not a big issue. Have to really think twice before buy anything.

No comments: