Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One Principle for all man kind

INTEREST... this is the word for all of us. When you have interest on the job that you work on. You will put in all your effort to get thing done. You will spend all your time to do research to get thing done in a better way. You will try to change everyone thinking in order to work together. That is what I trying so hard to achieve right now. But thing seem like don't follow the man will. No matter how much hard work I put in. No matter how much I do for others. No matter how much rubbish I put into my own account and get it done without others known.

"If I see something I don't like, I try to change it, if cannot change it, I change the position of looking at it, and then by seeing it at different angle, I might be able to change it; or I might find some good in it that I can use, which might make it change itself."

No comments: