Sunday, August 15, 2010

手札情緣

Same theory, different result when you looking at the same thing in different angle.

Why? why would that happen? why I will be able to see clearly when I am not involve in but fell into it when apply on my situation?

Next week I will give myself a best gift by go to CBD area to take the sunset in a form of TimeLapse. That is what I wanna do for so so long. I will love to see the Big Wheel turning.....

Love this quote... If I able to say it out that will be great "The way I see it, I got three choices. One, I can shoot him. Two, I can kick the crap out of him. Or three, I leave you. Well, all that's no good. You see, 'cause none of those options get me you."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe is because it is always easier to see things from a 3rd person perspective. It is easier to judge another person faults, but that person will have a hard time accepting that he has flaws. I guess the same theory applies here. I see that you have a movie recently..no matter the problem is, you will always have a listening ear.