I think I am suffering inside the stupid camp rather than enjoy. Most of my body system has been destroyed by this in camp training.
- My right ear is "Weeeeeee" now... can't really hear properly due to some idiot firing beside me.
- Both of my hands suffer heavy attack by Mosquito during our night exercise. Pic below
- Legs suffer from Boots that long haven't been wear. Bruise on them but lucky I didn't get blister during my 8 km walk thanks to the Lovely protect stickers.
- Shoulder in pain due to carry of heavy weapons. Why I have so many heavy weapons? All those people in the world know how to CHOA KENG... I am the only one who don't but somehow people still think that I am not hardworking enough.
- Back pain due to sit in the Armor Vehicle for more than few hours in the same position.
- My left Jaw still in pain whenever I was trying to open my mouth to eat
- Left wrist suppose to be recover from last year injury when I was in Camp training. But the pain is back this year again.
I love the song below so much that is from ITO YUNA....
p.s. After my mum looked at my hands, she cried and blame the government for bring her son to this kind of place for torture. My answer to that is..... Low Education + Don't know how to Choa Keng = The idiot in life = Simon Liu
actually I ate very very little when I was in camp. 3 days never went to do big business.... cos less intake = Less Output