Monday, August 11, 2008

is History important to human race?

I will say yes to the above question due to human have tendency to repeat their mistake. By study our own history, we will be able to point out the Pro and Con. And hopefully we will be able to correct it along the way. But thing don't always turn up this way. I will need to study how ancient civilization fall and learn their pattern in order to gain full potential to invest.

Just have a run with my Nike + ipod. I don't really enjoy this time due to my ipod not able to detect the Nike sensor. Anyway, just got it fix and reminder not to switch off the sensor even it can help you save battery.

I hope that Iphone will launch this month. Will like to see what kind of change to the handphone market and the subscription fee.

No comments: