Sunday, August 31, 2008

Failure still

Not able to complete my Running Goal due to my poor management of time. Lot of time is waste on doing nothing. And I not able to plan my own schedule. I hope by having an iphone this week will get me to my better life management.

Valentino Rossi got his win at his home town today. He is doing good in his life by change to different tyre manufacturer. He dare to change to get his life better. Why not me?

PC show actually do have alot of great promotion. But problem is you need to have alot of time to stay over in order to catch all the promotion going on. My stand is for those who have time to shop around. You are spending your time to exchange for money. And for those who have money, they able to grab anything anytime when they have free time.

No comments: