Wednesday, August 27, 2008

20/80 rules... How much you going to believe?

Do you believe that 20% of what we do equal to 80% of our wealth? Do you believe 20% of people own 80% of the wealth of the world? How we going to apply this rule to our daily life?

I trying to figure out how to do so before I went to book shop and buy the book home to read. If I able to take our 20% of my time to do exercise, I believe I will keep 80% of myself healthy. If I take 20% of my time to think of how to smoother my work flow. I will cut short 80% of the time spend. If I spend 20% of my time again on reading book. I will be able to achieve my 80% of wealth in the near future.

Actually I do receive the email from singtel about my Iphone reservation. But it fall into my junk mailbox and somehow I discover it today. Not sure am I going to get it or not as my programming skill not improving. But I do believe in one thing, as long as I learn more every day. My knowledge will keep multiply itself. 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256 and so on...

No comments: