Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dog really will listen

Put my dog at home and went for my dinner in town just now. I tot it will be a messy situation when I back home. But I am wrong... nothing happen and a happy dog keep spinning his tail to high five with me. Miracle? not at all, cos before I left my home I did let him know that I going out for long. And tell him to be good boy, of course Sayang him... haha! My brandy is such a good boy.


Sistic has been sued by government body for controlling the sell of event ticket on "DURIAN" and indoor stadium. Ya... for so long I only know that they are the one who sell ticket. Is there any other companies doing this also? No one know at all



2 comments:

Scorpio said...

Brandy so Guai!!!!

SimonFeiXiang said...

I always believe the world can be change if you treat others from heart to heart...