Sunday, September 7, 2008

Youth for the money

jus went for my friend office opening ceremony that he invite Lion Dance foe the event. Looking at the Lion Dance team which consist of so many young people in it. I suddenly have a though that where will they be in the future when they get old. I know some of them is doing it as part time. But if you wish to be someone great in this field you have to do it with all your heart. As the drum and "LUO" start making sound. The level getting high and my ear start to feel uncomfortable. Looking at them doing it without putting up any protection for the ear. The risk for the ear to function well in the future getting slim. Life will not be the same if our hearing is gone.

Again, I writing this blog using my dearest iPhone. Anyone have doubt on this smart gadget will have to think twice. :)

No comments: