Sunday, October 12, 2008

Is this world really need to change?

Here are the most impact video from OBAMA.



I do agree his way of thinking becos I belong to CHANGING. I love to change in order to see what is the outcome. No matter is good or bad. We do try to do something out of our normal life. Change is good...

Anyway, after F1 host in Singapore. I seem like keep tracking F1 whenever I free. Today race have 2 incident and Alonso Win again.





Ever since my iPhone plugin with FaceBook function. I am so enjoy this services whereby I can leave message on others home page. Great thing actually... haha

And the YouTube function that build in iPhone have 2 different resolution when you connect through WiFi and 3G. Of course WiFi will have better quality than 3G because of No data charge.

No comments: