Sunday, May 3, 2009

I will try to make a good full sentences

I think I have to reorganize myself and forget all the wrong sentences that I usually made mistake on. No more singlish.

Is beens a long time I touch my blog again. The little cute boy have been walked around every single day since I never go for run so long. But I played basketball today and make myself sweat again. 

I am rushing my assignment on Thin Client setup. It seems like easy to complete but I spend a lot of time to fine tune this project. 

Valentino Rossi got his first win of the year finally. I think that will be more to come for him. 

I learn how to modify real object to Miniature with the help of Photoshop. It was very interesting but the photo have to give you lego like feeling. 

I was able to edit my sister graduation video which I posted below. Hope she like it



No comments: