Monday, June 11, 2007

Fighting hard in life...

Wow... lot of thing in my mind. Wanna do alot of thing this years and hopefully I got enough time to finish them all. First of all is my study, wanna get a diploma for myself... at least!!! haha... second is learn everything in my new job right now within next month. Hong Kong trip, car license, Build a new home sweet home for us(it mean move to a new house...)haha...

Today watch MotoGP, Rossi get second. But when you watch how he fight in the race. You can see his passion and the spirit that he have. Although his Yamaha bike not very good in straight road. He chase up the time during his turning. Make use of own self strength point to catch up the weak point. Kind of good lesson for me.

Tiger Attack Video (scare dun see hor)

No comments: